Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome to My Basketball blog



What up hoopers? I appreciate you coming to my blog. First and foremost my name is Walter Brady. I have been playing basketball for over the last 6 years competitively. A little back story about me my first love was football but that slowly changed when I tore my ACL in 2005. I had a revelation from an unlikely source which was my physical therapist. While she was rehabbing me daily, she keep instilling in me to try out for my junior college basketball team. I can remember the one quote she told and it has stuck with me till this day while we were talking  about the process to try out for my Junior College team "She told me Walter you have more passion for Basketball than Football." As I look back now I want to thank Liz for helping me follow my true passion.To be real with ya'll man I love the basketball unconditional for the high and lows I went through to get where I'm at now.



My resume as a basketball is this I played 2 years at junior college named St.Petersburg College in St.Petersburg,Florida this is my hometown by the way. I went on to transfer to a division 3 school named Greensboro College which is in Greensboro,NC. My journey at these two schools has been a great journey. I can honestly say I love basketball unconditional for all of the challenges I had to overcome.

My quest and my job for this blog. Now as an inspiring basketball skill trainer. I want to help you become a better basketball player.What I will provide for you is fundamentals, drills and skills to take your current skill to the next level. My commitment to this blog is a going to be of top notch content and value to help you get better as a player. The way this blog is going to work is by me uploading my videos to YouTube as drill demonstration then I will design a universal workout for you to print out and take the gym. All you have to do is seat back and follow directions and let me help become a more skilled basketball player.

The skills I will be teaching is going to be in a progressive manner. I will start at the most basic level then slowly advance step by step. I will do this with every skill level to help you with a deficiency in your current skill level. I feel the best part to you as a viewer and player is the moves breakdown I will be doing. For example, I will be breaking down the past, and present basketball moves by the great that they had in their arsenal.The best part is I will be putting my own spin own their signature move.Lastly, players all I ask for you to do is subscribe to my channel and my blog to stay current to what I will doing to help you become a better player.

No comments:

Post a Comment